Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Christie Miller is founder of Eat Train Win, where she coaches in the areas of health, nutrition, and happiness. She is a former financial analyst, corporate lawyer, and LA County Sheriff. Christie is a total badass.
What we chat about in this episode:
- What led Christie to leave her high paying, high powered job as a corporate attorney
- How her work took a heavy toll on her body, diet, and fitness
- Why she quit law to focus on her health and happiness
- What happened when she went on a diet that involved a prepackage food delivery system
- How taking charge of your life and health starts in your mind
- Are cleanses worth it?
- How can young lawyers lead healthier lifestyles?
- Why it’s important to take time to plan your meals
- Why healthy living starts in the mind, not in the kitchen
- Is there a connection between healthy living and confidence and quality of work product for lawyers?
Eat Train Win for Life Summit