Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Bryan, a criminal defense attorney in Forth Worth, Texas, joins us to share his story of how he got started in creating videos and how they led him to create a commercial for the Super Bowl.
What we discuss in this episode:
- Where his nickname came from and why he decided to keep using it as a solo practitioner
- How he put himself in a position to pick and choose the cases he works on
- Why he decided to start making videos and commercials for his law practice and for other companies
- How he handled negative feedback from other lawyers on his videos
- More importantly, how he navigated the State Bar’s ethics rules
- How he’s tracking the analytics from his videos in order to reassess their effectiveness
- If these videos are part of a larger goal, are they to attract clients, build brand awareness, or just for fun?
- Why Bryan thinks that educational videos is the best way to help the general public and attract clients
- How he comes up with material for his videos
- How he attracted Taco Bell’s attention for a national Super Bowl commercial
- Can we help Bryan secure a commercial deal with Mountain Dew?
Phone: (817) 454 5965