Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Johnnie Finch is a criminal defense attorney in North Carolina.
In this important episode, Johnnie and I discuss his experience and perspective on Black Lives Matter and law enforcement. We also explore the business side of Johnnie as he shares his marketing tips to marketing a solo practice in a small town.
What We Chat About in this Episode:
- The nature of police culture in a small town which differs from police cultures in other areas
- Why it’s the prosecutors who need to step up and hold “rogue” cops accountable for their actions
- What Johnnie is doing in his community to maintain a good relationship with law enforcement and what he created to hand out to his community members to help them understand their rights
- Why he decided to open his own practice even though he had a new baby on the way
- Johnnie’s best marketing and networking secrets
- Why there shouldn’t be a fear of competition
Facebook: Johnnie Finch