Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Jim Hart is a business and intellectual property attorney in North Carolina. He is also an entrepreneur and podcaster. His practice focuses on helping online entrepreneurs with their legal needs.
What We Cover in this Episode:
- Are you sabotaging yourself and your practice and you don’t even know it?
- Even if you practice in a niche area, it doesn’t mean that’s all you’re going to do
- Niching down is for the sake of public perception and marketing
- How do you motivate clients to hire you when there’s no immediate pain point?
- Writing a book will very likely propel your authority status
- Should lawyers and business owners actively seek out their ideal client or should they wait until the clients come to them?
- Think of how you can implement various marketing methods to attract clients.
- What other content creation platforms can you use to start building your authority?
- Jim’s top 3 legal marketing tips
Give to Get
Grab a free copy of Jim’s book about online business protection at www.hawthornlaw.net/book
Jim’s Podcast – Legal Marketing Made Easy