Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Bari Tessler Linden, MA, is a financial therapist, a mentor/coach, and a mamapreneur. Bari’s gentle, body-centered approach weaves together personal, couple, and creative entrepreneurial money teachings into one complete tapestry. She is the founder of The Art of Money: a global, year-long money school, which integrates Money Healing, Money Practices and Money Maps.
What We Chat About in this Episode:
- What are the roadblocks people have regarding money
- Don’t call it a budget, call it a money map
- How to deal with our money shame and gauge our range of emotions when it comes to money
- Do you need a financial support team?
- The importance of acknowledging our money stories that are passed down from our parents
- Is there a difference in attitudes towards money between Millennials and other generations?
- How do we figure out how to charge for our services?
Art of Money Podcast
www.baritessler.com – 7 Day Mini Art of Money Course
Do You Know Your Own Value? [Article]
How to Claim Your Value
The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness – Available June 14, 2016