Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Aiden Kramer is a young attorney in Denver, Colorado. She helps small businesses and startups with their business and estate planning needs. Aiden is a self-proclaimed mild Youtube sensation and with over 5,342 Youtube subscribers, I can see why she calls herself that.
What We Chat About in this Episode:
- Why Youtube is an underutilized platform by lawyers
- How to get over the nerves of expressing your personality on video
- Figure out if your intended audience and clients are searching on Youtube for information before you commit to creating videos
- The procedure and mechanics of recording a video
- Where to find the content for videos
- What is the perfect length for a video?
- Does your video quality have to be perfect for people to watch it?
- How to repurpose your video content
Google Keyword Planner
Logitech HD Webcam
Blue Snowball microphone
Portrait lighting umbrellas
Give to Get
If you have expertise in any topic related to starting or running a business, reach out to Aiden for a potential video collaboration
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. It was certainly a great experience for me.
If you feel like you just can’t keep the excitement you feel for this episode to yourself, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in iTunes or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone. No Fear Of Missing Out here.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in iTunes. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more young lawyers.