Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Alison Cardy is a professional career coach who helps guide people, including lawyers, through career transitions. She helps move people through any obstacles and get un-stuck.
Stuff we talk about in this episode:
- How to acknowledge you’re stuck and the first step in seeking help
- How “movement” is the way to get unstuck
- Are most lawyers lost before they even go to law school?
- We discuss the all-important question, “If not this, then what?”
- Some deep exercises Alison goes through with her clients
- Is your frustration misplaced?
- How do you know when you need a career change and when you just need to change your job environment
- Will adopting a new practice area help?
- Should you start a side business while you transition out of the law?
Alison’s new book: Career Grease: How to Get Untuck and Pivot Your Career
FREE resource – The Step by Step Career Change e-course
Martha Beck – Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live (Affiliate link*)
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. It was certainly a great experience for me.
If you feel like you just can’t keep the excitement you feel for this episode to yourself, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in iTunes or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone. No Fear Of Missing Out here.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in iTunes. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more young lawyers.
*Disclosure: Please note that the link above is an affiliate link, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to purchase this book for your reading pleasure.