Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Be sure to sign up for our Gen Why Lawyer community weekly email newsletter!
Tamsen Horton is a lawyer and business owner who helps smart proactive business owners understand the legal impact of their business decisions. She also helps equip lawyers with knowledge and confidence to rock their careers.
What we cover in this episode:
- You’re not alone if traditional lawyering freaks you out. It scared Tamsen too. She explains how she worked around the traditional
- Have you thought of unbundling your legal services?
- Where can you find your community?
- Step one to figuring out your legal dream job: Who is your ideal paying customer?
- Are you attractive to your ideal paying customer?
- How do we actually make money doing what we love?
- You can create something today to give to your potential clients to make them want to hire you
- Even if you don’t have professional experience yet as a new lawyer, you have life experience, and that’s enough to create something to sell
- Carve out time to let yourself think “what is it I want to do?”
Tamsen’s special gift to you:
Making Money with My JD
Free access to Tamsen’s “Getting Started – Beyond the Billable Hour” course for the entire first quarter of 2016
Twitter, Periscope and Blab: @TamsenHorton
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. It was certainly a great experience for me.
If you feel like you just can’t keep the excitement you feel for this episode to yourself, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in iTunes or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone. No Fear Of Missing Out here.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in iTunes. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more young lawyers.