Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Crystal Marsh is a lawyer turned millennial career and business coach, working with young people who are unhappy in their careers and lives. Crystal helps millennials discover their true calling, reach their full potential, and most importantly, find happiness!
If you find yourself drawn to Crystal’s message and feel like she can help you work through some business and life hurdles you are facing, then I highly encourage you to reach out to Crystal and schedule a consultation. It’s time to take action!
Important Stuff We Talk About in this Episode:
- Pausing to evaluate what makes you happy is crucial to discovering what you should be doing in life
- Find a job that allows you to serve people the way you want to serve them
- How to shake off the grappling fear of transitioning out of the law
- Should young lawyers invest in a business/life coach? (Hint: the answer is heck yes!)
- Being unhappy in the law could be due to many several factors
- Think of qualities you possess and search for jobs and tasks within your legal position that allow you to use these skills.
- How not to take for granted the great skills you develop as a lawyer
Mantra: A diamond is a chunk of coal made good under pressure
The Happy Lawyer: Making a Good Life in the Law – Nancy Levit and Douglas Linder (affiliate link*)
Start thinking about your vision for your career. Think about where you want to go. Once you have a vision, then it’s easier to find the steps that you’ll need to take to get you there.
LinkedIn: Crystal Marsh
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. It was certainly a great experience for me.
If you feel like you just can’t keep the excitement you feel for this episode to yourself, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in iTunes or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone. No Fear Of Missing Out here.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in iTunes. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more young lawyers.
*Disclosure: Please note that the link above is an affiliate link, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to purchase this book for your reading pleasure.