I recorded this interview with Andrea Kramer live at the Colorado Women’s Bar Association Annual Convention in Vail. I was honored to have been asked to speak at the convention so I thought it would be fun to include a short live interview as part of the presentation.
In this episode, I spoke with Andrea Kramer of Kramer Frohlich. Andrea is a seasoned and skilled litigator practicing in the areas of business and employment litigation and civil rights.
What we discuss in this episode:
- Andrea’s passion for pay equity advocacy
- When is it appropriate to negotiate your salary as a young lawyer
- Why every woman and man should consider themselves feminists
- How her husband and she raised 2 feminist sons
- Why she decided to start a practice with a partner (who happened to be her former opposing counsel)
- How she approaches lawyer compensation and fee conversations with clients