The path to success for lawyers is harder than ever. Young lawyers face numerous challenges that range from developing a specialty to maintaining and bringing in clients. The goal, of course, is to meet these challenges with a sense of excitement.
That’s why I’m excited to have our guest, Lauren Rikleen, joining us today to discuss how young lawyers can overcome some of these challenges.
What we discuss in this episode:
- How have the issues that loom over the profession changed over the past decade. Have they improved at all?
- What changes are Millennials bringing about in the legal workplace?
- Career building is a lifelong effort
- The days of the general practitioner are long gone
- How can young lawyers advocate for themselves?
- Why you should collect positive information about yourself throughout the year
- How to be less afraid of business development
- How to rethink the word networking