Nicholas Hite from Hite Law Group is building a thriving family and domestic law practice in New Orleans, with a special focus on members of the LGBTQ community. In this episode, Nick joins us to share his insight on choosing the right niche and growing a law practice to profitability within 6 months.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Hurricane Katrina changed the city of New Orleans and how that affected Nick’s practice
- How he chose his niche within the family law field based on his passions and desires
- Why he offers LGBTQ cultural competency trainings and how it helps him grow his brand
- How narrow is too narrow when it comes to choosing a niche?
- Why Nick decided to set up his attorney fees based on a sliding scale
- What Nick did when he took an entire year off after leaving his law firm position
- How he grew his firm to profitability within the first 6 months of launching
- Why it’s important to be involved in the community you want to serve
PFLAG – New Orleans chapter
This episode is brought to you by MM.LaFleur, a women’s workwear brand whose mission is to take the work out of dressing for work. Be sure to visit their website to experience their Bento Box service. Also, if you use the code GENWHY, 10% of the profits from any purchases made using the code will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Thanks for Checking Out the Show Notes and for Listening!
I really hope you enjoyed this episode. I would really appreciate it if you shared this episode with a friend who could benefit from listening to this particular episode.
Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to the GWL Podcast in Apple Podcasts or in Stitcher Radio. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it’ll automatically show up in your phone.
Once last thing: I would truly appreciate it if you could leave an honest review for The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast in Apple Podcasts. Positive ratings and reviews help boost the visibility of the show and help me in reaching more lawyers.